Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Wouldn’t Mind Marrying A Younger Man- Ara

...........
In a recent interview, Star drummer Ara said that she doesn’t mind giving marriage a second shot and she could even marry a younger guy in so far as he is mature. Read;
 

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it’
 
When asked if she just wanted a toy where she could just control and manipulate, she denied that saying she is not that type and never did that in her former marriage.
 
 
“I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,” she said.
.....................

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Back To Top